Another Adventure in the Z - Nicked a Car, blew it up!

DayZ can be quite interesting when you stay in a single place and then proceed to warp in to different servers. Just recently I was camping up around the air base near the north West part of the map. I was low on ammo for my AK after recently having taken out a couple of banditos in a nearby castle and only just living to tell the tale. So I had been warping in and out of different servers checking the hangars and airbase for a few mags or any loot of interest.  Quite to my surprise as I beamed in to one particular server I heard the distinctive sound of a car engine.
  I snuck out along the tree line just in time to see a bunch of four guys parking up thier car just a little way away from the base. Now you would have thought they would have left one dude there to guard the car eh! But oh no the whole bunch sauntered off towards the airfield. I watched them disappear and then I was at it like a bull at a gate running for the car.
  I turned it on and made off down the road with a hail of bullets coming in behind me. They had obviously heard the engine start up but it was too late and I was off.
   About 15 minites later I  clipped a tree by accident and the car kinda blew up without having had the chance to look in the trunk. woopsy  Luckily I escaped with a broken leg only.
    Sigh another adventure in the realm of the Z.  The dudes on the chat channel were not impressed so I figured it must be time to star trek it out to another land where there wasn't 4 pissed off amigos trying to track me down.  that way I could cook my rabbit and my beans in peace as the moon rose out high above the pines and the wind blew gently in from the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment